Sunday 6 March 2011

March 6th

Oh, Sunday. How we love you. How quickly we then realise that you're the last day until Monday.

Seriously, I am dreading tomorrow.

Or maybe I'm not. I have a Biology mock. I haven't revised. And I don't really care that much either.

So yesterday I was in France for about three hours...but it was awesome :D I bought two new pairs of jeans and some vinyl stickers for my guitar, which were:
- That yellow smiley face which is awesome
- Sgt Pepper logo
- The Che Guevara picture. Yes, I know he killed thousands of people, but it's an awesome photo.
- Abbey Road
- Albert Einstein with his tongue sticking out.

I think if I have to carry on much longer with this blog I might die of sleepiness.

Have an onion. Oh no, I've already done onions. Have a swede. Have three swedes.


No comments:

Post a Comment