Saturday 18 December 2010

December 18th

Feeling much, MUCH better today! Thank you, imaginary deity ^_^

So, what did I do today? Not much. Woke up at 8:30 and thought it was still dark, bit of a shock when I opened my eyes and saw light streaming through my window. Then I watched a bit of the Royal Variety Performance - first class. In tears at Michael McIntyre. Actually, all the comedy was great. Now I have visions of Princes Charles, Edward and Andrew sneaking into Buckingham Palace at stupid o' clock (after checking whether Her Maj was in by the position of the flag) with a six pack of Stella and a Dominoes Pizza. Can't remember the name of the guy. He was hilarious :D

And then I 'tidied' my room. Then I got distracted by looking at videos of axolotls and reading care sheets for the bajilianth time. If you don't know what they are, think of a Mudkip. Yeah. They're fricken' Mudkips.

Then I got even more distracted by attempting to learn all the words of 'Gaudete', a traditional carol, the best version of which sung by Steeleye Span. Incidentally, Thomas informs me, the only song in Latin to ever have made it to the charts. Isn't that interesting?

After that I went outside to make a snowman. Which failed. Epically. Can't remember it taking me quite that long to build one last year. I think I got a ball about an eighth of the size I wanted it. Stupid snow. Also another reason to complain about the snow is that all my Christmas cards won't get to people until it's like mid-January. Worse still, my English coursework won't get here until God knows when (that is, if Miss Kear's telling the truth and Miss Ford IS going to post it. We've had a lot of kerfuffle with collecting said English coursework)!

Strictly final was great, slightly disappointed that Pamela went out, but I suppose it's a popularity thing. Very pleased with the end result though. And Artem is SO cute, and it's SO obvious he's in love with her - ask her out, silly Russian boy!

Having a party tomorrow. Should be goooood :D

Gaudete, gaudete, Christus est natus, ex Maria Virgine, gaudete! ^_^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment