Monday 20 December 2010

December 20th

The sky has been much bluer recently, despite its persistent showering of white pig's droppings upon our poor lowly heads (Christmas reference not intended). We get the damned stuff every year, you'd have thought we would have devised some ingenious plan to counter this disastrous situation we now find ourselves in (namely, half an inch of aforementioned white pig's droppings and lots of ornamental penises). Come on, southerners. It's not that bad. Those hardy folk up north n' yonder are having a much harder time of it than us. Instead, we choose to sit and moan on the train, like true British citizens. I feel proud, in a way, and also fairly disgusted. Man up, people!

So, what did I do today? Not much. Woke up at half eight and panicked before I realised I wasn't supposed to go to school today. Duhh, it's Christmas! Needless to say, I went straight back to sleep, like a baby. Or a lamb. Or a log. Or a baby, on a lamb, on a log. I wasn't sure which noun to use. Still not sure. Any suggestions?

Then I 'tidied' my room again. 

After that, Thomas came round for another musical bonanza, which was immensely fun and left me feeling rather good about life in general. We recorded two, yes, TWO songs, which shall be up on YouTube presently. Probably tomorrow. I'll probably send it to you, Tom, it'll all make sense if it's on one channel :) and I promise I shall attempt to learn Special just for you, and I'll even try and do a bit of gravelly stuff. Which I can't do particularly well. It just sounds wrong. In return, you must learn to the words to every Les Miserables song and watch West Side Story.


The man in the middle is George Chakiris, who plays Bernardo. He's gorgeous. So is his dancing.

If you haven't seen Thomas' blog, it's here: http://life-life-life-life-life.blogspot.com. It's great. Never fails to entertain ^_^

It's extremely late now. Off to bed, methinks. Nighty night, all :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment