Saturday 1 January 2011

January 1st - 2011!

Ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME - to 2011!

*fireworks*

Actually, it doesn't feel much different from 2010. All I know for certain is that I spent the first few hours of it throwing up and crying down the phone. Start as you mean to go on, I say. Vomit at the bus stop? -click- Yeah. That was me.

Seriously though, I had a really, really good night. Thank you Thomas ^_^

I think this is just gonna be a quickie, as I've spent most of the day watching crap telly because my ribs feel so sore and I just generally don't want to do anything. How long do hangovers go on for?!

Although I had a really good night, I said some stupid stuff. Some of which I kinda regret, even though it's not really of any consequence. The only thing I don't regret saying is agreeing to go skydiving with Thomas, which WILL happen. It will.

God, I'm exhausted. New year's resolution: blog everyday. Even that sounds a little faded, it seems people are creating blogs left, right and centre now. Not that I'm in any position to talk. Is anyone? Who does something if no one else is doing it? That's why people get drunk at parties. No. I'm too tired to get into a discussion about it. This shall have to wait until tomorrow.

Ta da then. Happy 2011! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Well said :) happy new year :) i might join you in trying to blog more often :) what an inspiration you are ;)

    ReplyDelete