Monday 10 January 2011

January 10th

Hello Blogosphere! Have you all had a fantastic Monday? I have!

Actually, my day kinda started last night,  because just as I was drifting off to sleep my brother texted me from the next room saying not really a lot, and in my comatosed state I believed my ring tone was my alarm. I proceeded to groan a bit about how unsatisfactory my sleep had been because I couldn't remember any of it and then realised I hadn't actually fallen asleep yet. Lol.

Not really much to report today, except that Anthony tried to grope me. And succeeded. Much to my annoyance and also delight about having something new to make fun of.

Ooh! I went home early today because there was a power cut in the main block, meaning there was bugger-all we could do in Music so they let us go ^_^

Train ride home was slightly more annoying. There's this woman, on the phone, talking rather loudly about this guy called Ben (I do not know who Ben is) whose house she went round to at one o'clock last night. She said two rather suggestive 'yes'es, told her friend to Google it, and insisted there was 'nothing more to say about that, promise'. Now, I know she wasn't being overly obscene, in fact, not really obscene at all, but it just reminded me of all the people who need to get some tact in their lives and stop broadcasting what they do in bed. It's no one else's business. If you want to tell someone, tell them in private. I don't want to know. Unless you're my significant other. In which case, I most sincerely WOULD like to know. Take this as an advance warning.

Good luck to everyone with exams tomorrow and Wednesday! Fingers crossed :)

900 views ^_^

And if I ever lose my hands
Lose my plough, lose my land
Oh, if I ever lose my hands
I won't have to work no more.

3 comments:

  1. I DID NOT GROPE YOU.

    Also, you've surpassed my blog's page views -_- well, I knew I was unpopular so I guess it's alright :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU TOTALLY GROPED HER! WE BOTH SAW IT!

    Congrats Ferbie, you have 900 stalkers ;). You're so sick minded, but that does sound pretty suggestive :) GAME: listen to random people and assume they are talking about dodgy stuff, everything is so much more amusing that way :) :P x

    ReplyDelete