Tuesday 11 January 2011

January 11th

Revision day for me today *yawns dramatically* Feeling slightly better about my Psychology exam tomorrow now. First A Level exam, whoopee! *cheers sarcastically*

So, got up at half nine, had breakfast, drank peppermint tea, got dressed, tidied room, brushed teeth, cleaned up stuff that I didn't need anymore, and started revising. THAT'S procrastination for ya.

Talking of procrastination, is this not just so true for everyone?

At half past one I stopped for lunch and made myself a ham sandwich, came back upstairs and watched QI for forty five minutes. At five o'clock I had a nap like an old man. I would thoroughly recommend naps.

That's basically my day. I could write an interesting blog post about cats, but I can't be bothered. OH - Dick King Smith died last Tuesday, for people who don't know. He wrote many of my childhood stories, including The Sheep Pig, which was influence for Babe, who everyone knows about. RIP Dickie ♥

Well, I've got to go watch Silent Witness and learn the rest of Sesame Street on the guitar. Ciaw ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment