Friday 21 January 2011

January 21st

So today was a mixture of days...days? I mean emotions :) Maybe I should write this tomorrow, nobody reads my blog if I post it too late.

NO. I shall set myself to the task. Write write write.

I was thinking I should buy some stuff to decorate my room with? I mean, I already have loads of stuff covering the walls, but you can only have so many sentimental photographs. I want this poster:


It has all the things that people say that were actually written by Shakespeare, such as the word Hoodwinked.

So it was T-day today, meaning that you were supposed to come in as something beginning with T. T? Why T? Because the money was going to the Tirabad trip. Was it? I have no idea where the money was actually going, but I duly paid my pound and came in as a toddler. Dummy and everything :D

Free: Biology work which didn't even need to be done
Biology: More boring cell stuff. Signalling n' shit. -_-
English: Actually quite fun, doing the stuff we should have done while Fordy was ill. Whoops :)
Psychology: Hmm. No comment. Nothing happened. We learned.
Music: FAIL. We had a test and I failed. End of story. Proceeded to repeatedly snap the metal bit of a hairband against my wrist for the remainder of the lesson. Bye bye Music A level.

But my day was radically improved by going out to Pizza Express with Thomas (LINKTOBLOG;readreadread ^_^) where our conversations included a brief reflection on Gavin the flower,  the way we sit, people we hate/slightly dislike, jobs and lack of them, weird facial expressions and, of course, Hujanikabollakoff. I think, overall, about half an hour was spent trying to catch waiter's eyes so they could serve us. -_-

Suddenly started feeling really lovey and fuzzy. I think I should go to bed before it spreads.

HUGSTOALL♥

No comments:

Post a Comment