Wednesday 5 January 2011

January 5th

Bit of a late post I'm afraid - been trying to do my harmony homework for the past two hours. It hasn't turned out well. I think I'm going to leave it and go and see her tomorrow. I HATE HARMONY.

Anyway, today was as uneventful as yesterday so this post is as uninteresting as yesterday's. However, there were some good aspects to it. Although we were studying a piece by Webern today in Music, it was actually rather an enjoyable lesson. For some reason or another. And then Biology, which was a total drag, as usual...then English...

I'm really not in the mood to talk about my day. I'm really tired and stressed about school (yes, I only have one module, but that isn't the point). Have a picture of a tomato frog instead.


Proper post tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment