Thursday 27 January 2011

January 27th

Woohoo! An earlier post :D

So, today, I made toad-in-the-hole with my mummy :') It was actually quite nice. Like toady cupcakes/fairy cakes/muffins. ^_^

Today? Best day of my two week timetable. All of my lessons until first break and then frees for the rest of the day. Nice ;)

Music - composing. Had Hannah listen to my piece and critique it, and vice versa. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :)

English - zZzZzohSHITpresentationZzZzZz...

Biology - Lungs lungs lungs. I had a go on the spirometer to work out my lung capacity. Apparently it's normal.

Then frees, except they weren't really frees because I had a shitload of work to do for Mr Shields (which failed because I hadn't got my booklet) so I'm doing them now.

Hooray for all nighters! -_-

So anyway, I heard this joke, like, a week ago, and I think I mentioned it on my blog last Friday when I went out for a meal with Thomas...?

What do you call a Russian with three testicles?

...

Hujinikabolakoff.

...

Say it out loud.

...

...

Funny, no? *overdramatic laugh*

Sweet dreams. I woke up this morning and spent three minutes listening to my alarm tone because I didn't think it sounded like my normal alarm tone, decided I was dreaming and thought it would go away soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment