Thursday 13 January 2011

January 13th

Just a quickie today (and early)

Despite having all my lessons in one go in the morning, it was still the slowest day I have ever encountered. I say that about all of my slow days. But this one was really slow.

So first, Music. In which we did no composing, but instead talked about the written aspect of the exam, the sleeve note, or, as I like to call it, three questions of bullshitting about your piece. 'Yes, I totally listened to that before I started composing, yeah, yeah, it totally gave me inspiration'. There were only about four of us because the rest were on study leave for an exam tomorrow, but hey.

English. I refer you to yesterday's blog post. It was much the same as that, with a bit less banter. And the one lesson I actually do some work instead of fooling around, she doesn't ask me to answer any of her questions. I have to just say what I want to say. Annoying, but, we got through it.

Biology. -_-

Oooh, I got my locker key today! Mega excited. Now I don't have to carry my books round ^_^

Then Fego's with Aimee, Angela and Anthony. Being the only person whose name didn't start with an A, I felt a slight outcast. But then Zee joined us, so my outcastness was ended. Yay!

Then Anthony got a Kinder Egg from the newsagents. I would put a photo of the toys, but I still haven't worked out how to get pictures from my Blackberry to my computer. Instead, please feel free to marvel at this chimpanzee cuddling a white tiger.

LOVE AND HUGS FOR ALL ^_^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment