Sunday 30 January 2011

January 30th

Gosh, January nearly over already?! 1 down, 11 to go :)

Today was a Sunday. Usually my Sundays go along the lines of doing nothing for the whole day and then panicking because I haven't done any work, consequently staying up until some godforsaken hour trying to get all of my work done. Today, however, was no such day!

(Anthony went skiing on Mont Blanc. I do know where he went.)

So today, I got up, had breakfast, played my whistle for about two hours, did homework, came home, had a lovely evening with Thomas doing The Sound of Music cockney style. O_o

Feeling a LITTLE more prepared for this Sandhurst thing tomorrow! (I don't even know where we're playing yet...)

So...yeah.

I can go to bed now. I have no work to do.

Anthony is requesting that I write about how amazing his return was back to England. He broke his glasses. Silly boy.

This is an aubergine.

No comments:

Post a Comment