Tuesday 1 February 2011

February 1st

IT'S NOT JANUARY ANYMORE *throws arms in air and hugs nearest stranger*

Ok, that's the end of my cheeryness.

Today I:
Overslept
Got into school at ten
Dissected a heart in Biology
Music composition
Obedience in Psychology
Home early
Singing practice
Whistle practice
Did nothing for two hours
Blog.

No energy for anything.

Yes yes yes, stop whining and all that...

APPROACH TO LIFE AT THE MOMENT:


People who know me will (or might...) know that I gained a bit of a reputation a while back for being moody and miserable all the time, not joining in with what my friends are doing, cancelling things at the last minute and generally not caring. Then it got better over the summer. Then it started to decline again.

Haha.

I've come up with a philosophy. I think it ties in with the phrase 'just because someone suffers more than you, it doesn't mean that you don't suffer'. I'm not saying I'm suffering, but...

It doesn't matter what situation you're in, how bad or devastating it might be, or how simple or mild, if you cannot cope with it, you've got a problem.

But what does this matter?! Oh, what matters? I mean, really?

And I had such a wonderful day yesterday. Don't Judge! ^_^

Love to all, pinch punch first of the month, passed 1600 views earlier :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment