Thursday 3 February 2011

February 3rd

RIGHT! Quickly post everything, I've just found out my internet's now going to be cut off at 10 from now on!

*huddles in corner and cries*

Apologies for no post yesterday. I didn't feel like one. Although I probably should have done, as it was the singing competition last night and I felt quite pleased with myself afterwards ^_^

And I got a nice s'tifcat :D

Today, quickly quickly, only thirteen minutes left:
ACTUALLY GOT TO SCHOOL ON TIME *fanfare*
Harmony lesson
English - timed essay. More of a fail than the mock mock done yesterday. And Jess made a conversation between us awkward by saying it was awkward. IT WASN'T AWKWARD UNTIL YOU SAID IT WAS AWKWARD. ♥
Biology - zZzZzDEADzZzZzZzMOREDYINGzZzZzZzZzSLEEPPLEASEzZzZzZzZz...
Psychology - more obedience and screw you effects.
Free - Jessie J and prank calling from Mia. Oh shit. I've just landed you in it. Sorry :)
Read a bit more of Les Miserables. You know what Victor Hugo has taught me? Phantasmagoria is a word. It's a real word. No matter how many times my phone tries to correct it.
Came home
Curry for dinner (Y)
Blog :)

I would put a picture up of Anthony's water bottle trick, but unfortunately it's on my BlackBerry and I have still not figured out how the hell to get pictures up on my computer. Instead, please enjoy this rather demonic representation of Aristotle.


Wasn't it good?
Wasn't he fine?
Isn't it madness
He can't be mine?


He needs his fantasy and freedom
I know him so well.


Two minutes left. Get in. ♥

2 comments: