Tuesday 8 February 2011

February 8th

Ah, Tuesday. You are the skidmarks on the underpants of life.

Is it just me, or does anyone else assign emotions or colours or stuff like that to days of the week? And my computer just put a red line under 'colours'. FUME.

See, Monday would be kind of red. And Mondays are alright to be honest; yeah, it's not nice getting up really early after a weekend but you at least feel ready for the rest of the week ahead :)
Tuesday: Blue. I HATE TUESDAYS. It is the most god-awful day of the week. Expansion on this theme later.
Wednesday: Orangey. Wednesdays are good because it's starting to get towards the end of the week now :)
Thursday: Kinda green. I like Thursdays, because the next day is Friday, and also I finish for the day at 12:00 on week 2. Yay!
Friday: Blue again, but kind of a deeper blue. Friday is good because it's finally the end of the week and it's the weekend!
Weekend: The whole weekend is probably yellow. Saturdays are marginally better than Sundays, because Sunday is usually the panic day when you realise you've got a ton of work to do which you didn't do yesterday and probably should have done.

I've just realised that my colours don't match my emotions about the day. Never mind :)

Today: Citizenship, English, Biology practical exam, Psychology, Year 8 English class, stayed after school to catch up on Biology work and then came home, marveled at the Google homepage and made a plasticine head. Out of plasticine which I borrowed from the Science department. Shh. Also, would put up a picture, as I hoped to now that Anthony has sorted out my media card, but now I can't find my cable for the computer. Expect pictures tomorrow ^_^

And then I had a thought. Get rich quick scheme. NICOTINE FREE CIGARETTES.

Think about it! No addiction, which means you're less likely to become dependent on them, which means you're less likely to get lung cancer and less people die. Yay!

Of course, I had considered the eventuality that someone else may have already thought of this idea and put it into action. And they have.

Actually, I don't think they look that bad. They probably taste a lot nicer. Considering I like the taste of cigarettes. And probably a lot healthier too. I want some. (Y)

One more thing before I leave you all to your rest: Qwerty. That is all.

And if one day you should see me in the cloud
Lend a hand and lift me to your place in the cloud.


LOVE♥

UPDATE: I just realised I didn't expand on my skidmarks theory about Tuesday. Apologies ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment