Sunday 13 February 2011

February 13th - Defective Condoms

Blame Thomas. He's the one who said it.


So I didn't just watch the whole of Thomas' VLife #1 with the captions on...

Here are my favourites.


Black People


A Hypothetical Monday


Karaoke at 12. Be there or be square.


Democrats Say It


The Morning Booking Development Business


Portland, Oregon.

Is Portland in Oregon? I have no idea. Needless to say it amused me for quite a bit :D

Today I decided to give up on education and pursue a career in glassblowing. Is is sad that I actually went and researched courses in glassblowing?

Also today, I made a list of things to do this year:


So, expect to see all of these crossed off by the time it's 2012 :D

Yesterday, I had an awesome evening out with Harry at Nandos, where, we saw two people we knew and he very sneakily paid for half the meal. After I said that I was paying for all of it *fume*

But anyway, then we went to Krispy Kreme and got heart shaped doughnuts. In a totally unromantic way, of course.

Yup. That's it.

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow.

I can hear the vomiting already.

No comments:

Post a Comment