Sunday 20 February 2011

February 20th

Woohoo! 2000 views! ^_^

I've been neglecting my blog recently. It's been a bit difficult to keep it up. Plus I can never be bothered.

I HAVE DISCOVERED A NEW FAVORITE ARTIST. Don't worry, Nick, you're still up there in the top five :D

This is SinĂ©ad Lohan. And this is her singing: To Ramona - Bob Dylan cover


She has the most sublime, emotive, wonderful, enchanting, relaxing, delectable, natural...I could go on and on. Best Irish accent ever. And where is she now? She hasn't done anything since 2001. This saddens me. It's a bit like Nick Drake, who only made three albums and that was all that it should have been. Go listen to her :D

I've decided I'm going to start doing some videos of music stuff, so if anyone has any requests, tweet me or leave a comment or Facebook me :)

And now I shall leave you to your rest.

Everything passes, everything changes.


1 comment: