Tuesday 22 February 2011

February 22nd

Ok, so I have to blog now, otherwise Anthony will make me dance to any song of his choice on Just Dance 2.

BRING IT.

So quickly, because I said I was going to bed about two hours ago:

Today, I went to my Nanna's and got mauled by a cat, who scratched my chin and ripped up my jeans. Nice.
Also today, I started making some YouTube covers before my camera ran out of battery. -___- So videos will have to be later this week! :)
Also also today, I discovered 4chan. Shortly afterwards I decided never to visit 4chan again.

IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU ANTHONY?!

Oooh! I also had a three way MSN conversation with Sarah and Anthony. Now for a phone conversation. Mwahahaha. >:)

A photo for today? Hmm...

It's a lime, bitch. Deal with it.

Oh, before I go - I HAVE LOST TWITTER FOLLOWERS.

What was it? Was it something I said? Am I generally just not an interesting person?

Don't answer that. Just follow me. @phoebejohanne.

Lovelovelove♥

1 comment: