Thursday 10 February 2011

January 10th - Egypt is Officially Fuming. And it's February. That's twice I've done this now.

Wow. So. Mubarak's speech? *facepalm*

So he's handing most of the power over to his vice-president. Big deal. It's pretty safe to say that Egypt is a little bit peeved. ANGER.

So I have a few photos to show you that I couldn't (be bothered to) over the past few posts, so, here they are:

This is Anthony. We were waiting for Mr Dominoes Man to turn up with our pizza when he realised he'd done this and requested that I put it up on the blog (Y)


This is the face I made out of stolen plasticine. The hair is necessary.


Today, Anthony took a bite out of his apple and it looked like a heart. N'aaw ^_^


Also today, I received a U for a Biology test. 28% is a U?! YAY FOR FAILURE.


Last weekend, I found this on the train - it's in a European language, I think Eastern European. I think it's a bus ticket? Where do they use Krone as currency? Probably my best find :D

So yes. I have finally worked out how to get pictures from my Blackberry to my computer :)

TODAY: Music, English, Biology, Free, Free, English Lecture about modernist literature. James Joyce, what the hell? *seeks professional help*

*seeks professional help on behalf of Mr. Joyce*

Actually I learned a lot. Now strongly inclined to go and read Jacob's Room by Virginia Woolf.

Now to wait for Thomas to put up his VLOG. Exciting stuff (Y)

And the songbirds keep singing like they know the score.

LOVE.♥

1 comment:

  1. it will either be Norway or Sweden, I'm guessing Norway due to the word Velkomen

    ReplyDelete