Wednesday 9 February 2011

February 9th

Well, I suppose I'd better write this thing now...ho hum *trundles on with life*

So (again with the so. I should really think of a better way to introduce my day), as today was CE day for the year 13s, I had an off-site work day (day off), in which I completed (didn't) the work which was given to me (wasn't).

Actually, I woke up at quarter past nine from a slightly unpleasant dream which was so realistic in terms of its dialogue that I had to decide whether it was a dream or not. As my mother had been away for the past couple of days and therefore couldn't possibly have had this conversation with my step-dad and I, I decided that it didn't happen and I had dreamt it. I hope. :S

I had breakfast and watched Jeremy Kyle, in which everyone was actually pretty good looking for once and all the guys were good guys who didn't cheat on their girlfriends in the end. BORING. Then I watched This Morning, in which the guy off The Apprentice was talking about Twitter and stuff. I got annoyed that I had never watched it before. It's amazing. But not as good as Loose Women. And definitely not as bitchy as Come Dine With Me.

Then I decided I should do some work, as this is what this day off was meant to be for. So I made lunch, ate lunch, watched an extremely gory vampire film, learnt a song, played said song, practised another very difficult song, started working, got bored, played guitar again, worked a bit more and started writing this. My day and procrastination in a nutshell.

Yeah...nothing else happened. Except I was going to tidy my room and find the cable for my Blackberry so I could show you all the plasticine face I made out of stolen plasticine, but, as you can see, I didn't.

OH MY GOSH, WATERLOO ROAD IS BACK ON. Oh, the drama that goes on in the grim north :D

So what in the world's come over you?
What in heaven's name have you done?


Laters.♥

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I can't believe you watch the Jeremy Kyle show... Silly Ferbie :P Though it is amusing to watch people fail at life occasionally... :P Sound's like you had a great day, doing Nothing :P JOKES.
    I'M THE MAN, BITCH.
    Or were we agreed that you can bake and I'll cook...?
    <3 :P LOL x

    ReplyDelete