Monday 21 February 2011

February 21st

PHALLUS WARS.

Ahem.

So today I went to Wokingham with Anthony, Alice and Zahrah which was IMMENSE FUN.

Antics included:

Taking Anthony round the whole of Wokingham because he had never been there before and it was funny because he had no idea. Thank you to Ellie for giving me the idea (Y)
Cafe Nero with Alice and Anthony
The new sweet shop which has just opened (IT'S AWESOME, GO. NOW. I COMMAND YOU)
Brown Bag. More coffee shops, yes. And big chats with Anty about stuff 'n' shit ^_^
THIS.


Then Anthony came back to my house where we watched Old Spice commercials and played Super Smash Bros Brawl and Just Dance 2.

BUT.

Isn't it nice to have a big long bitch about people to your best friend?

I say it is.

Good night ^_^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment