Wednesday 26 January 2011

January 26th - Part Two of Two

So. Yes. King's Speech was amazing.

Perhaps it didn't deserve TWELVE Oscar nominations though?!

Just my opinion. Although Colin Firth was b-b-bloody excellent.

Oh no, he doesn't stammer when he swears. Fuck fuck fuck and...tits.

Just a little quote for people who still want to see it :)

Ahaaa, my tin whistle came today. SO EXCITED. It's green and I have a tune book to go with it too. Still haven't decided whether I'll keep it up. I bought a fairly cheapy one so if all else fails I can give it to the charity shop ^_^

So, yeah. Bit tired. Go and see The King's Speech. I was sat there for the whole film trying to work out who the guy who played Lionel Logue was, and then I realised it was the guy who plays Captain Barbossa in Pirates of the Caribbean.










I know which one I prefer.

N'night :) ♥

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it, hope you're up for seeing it again at the weekend?!!

    ReplyDelete