Sunday 23 January 2011

January 23rd

Evening all. First I'd like to apologise for no blog yesterday - I had a gig and got back very very late. Reading loves me ^_^

Actually, it could have been awful. I got to the venue, which was at South Street Arts Centre (which is apparently quite prestigious) and my throat immediately tightened up at the size of the stage, which was massive compared to the stages I've played at before. Then, when I was starting, I started singing and I had something in my throat, which made me splutter a bit, so I stopped singing and said 'Jesus'. Luckily they laughed. Then I started again, got two seconds into it and realised that I 'haven't plugged the bloody thing in!' This was a tad embarrassing, but it was all good in the end, as I sold all nine of the CDs that I brought with me. An accomplishment :D

Today was a good day :D

I got up at half nine, did nothing for a bit, and then had breakfast. Damson jam for the win ^_^

Then Johanna came over for a nice catch up, which was lovely, and we walked my dogs. Then I walked her back to her house with a torch with the power of a million candles (Rhod Gilbert reference) and walked back home. It was SO nice to see her again :)

Then I came back home and watched a programme about cannabis. Which was really interesting. Designed to inform rather than discourage :)

Ok, so WHAT was Holly Willoughby wearing on Dancing on Ice today?! She looked like a Roman. Couldn't find a picture of it anywhere. Dancing on Ice is a strange programme. What struck me as odd is that Emma Bunton was judging it. Emma Bunton is as qualified to judge ice skating as Alesha Dixon is to judge dancing, i.e. not at all.

Oooh, just reading Thomas' blog. I HAD ROAST BEEF TOO. With yorkshires ^_^

Vlogging looks like fun. This one was particularly humerous today: Thomas and The Mega Bitch

Night night :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment