Thursday 6 January 2011

January 6th

Another late post. What is up with me? I really can't wait until the summer.

Today has been another average day in another average life. Is it me, or is life just average? At the moment I can't really see any specific point to life. Life is so mundane and boring. Why should we have to worry about the trivial things in life like what milk we should buy, and whether we should buy free range eggs, or whether we should test our smoke alarm every week, or go to work, or school, or take exams, or get into university? What's the point? I would really love to know. I really don't see the hype. Life is an endless stream of everything and nothing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal. Goodness, no! *wipes brow* Just incredibly bored.

I get into huge arguments with myself over these things. But then I realise I'm contradicting myself by the fact that I'm arguing, as I've basically just said that nothing matters, in which case my argument doesn't matter either. So why argue it?

I guess I'm just in a little apathetic world at the moment...I'll be back in summer.

On the plus side, it's Friday tomorrow, which means only six weeks until half term. *cheers*
I think I'll have to go into teaching. I'm not sure how I'll cope if I don't have these holidays :D

Night, all :) ♥

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until the summer too! Folk Camp ftw :P Love Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Folk Camp! Can't wait either. Long long drive up, will probably make a two week holiday of it. So excited! xxx

    ReplyDelete