Monday 24 January 2011

January 24th

Ok. First of all. WHAT THE HELL SILENT WITNESS?!

I sat there in COMPLETE SHOCK.

And Harry had the audacity to ask me if I was going to watch Glee. *indignant snort*

Oh my WORD. God save us all. ------------->

So, today? Gonna tootle off to bed ASPA...SAAP...ASAP so just a quick...

Missed my train

Theory lesson

Psychology - more obedience and Nazis

English - B-e-l-i-e-f. Like Beef, but with an LI.

Biology - osmosis. Same bloody practical we did for GCSE coursework, except today we used discs instead of lengths of potato. OMFG EXCITING. -_-

Music - composing. Er...

Worked at school until six

Zee and her hairclip

Got home

Had tacos ^_^

Had the BEST conversation with my estranged best friend ♥

Watched Silent Witness

Wrote this

Sexy?


We love you Harry Cunningham :'( ♥

I have something to rant about. Something I saw on Facebook. But I'm going to keep you waiting until tomorrow. Because I'm mean like that.

Love! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment