Saturday 15 January 2011

January 15th - Part Two of Two

Woah. One word. Actually, two words. Inglourius Basterds.

I know exactly what Tarantino was thinking. 'How many people can I get away with killing in one film?'

Who's seen Burn After Reading? I got the same emotion I got after watching that...the kind of 'What The Hell' response.

Odd, though. Once Hitler went down I couldn't quite take it seriously. Everyone knows how Hitler died and to have it relayed to me completely differently was a bit unacceptable for my brain. Still - a pointless movie to demonstrate pointless actions!

Today I saw a pantomime of Cinderella. I think I referred to Cinders as 'the most annoying female lead ever'. Still, the Oxford Playhouse put on a panto every year and it's nice to go to it and see what they've done. Even if my tweets were filled with hashtags such as #passthebucket.

Next year it's Robin Hood. I'm not quite sure how they're going to do this.

After that, we came back to Dad's and I played Assassin's Creed for a bit. I am not ashamed.

I need some excitement in my life. Or I need to get excited about the mundane things in life that so many people seem to be doing. Anyone got any ideas of exciting and interesting things to do? If you say skydiving, don't worry. That's being planned ;)

Ciaw for Now ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment