Tuesday 18 January 2011

January 18th

Ok, so my epiphany of seeing many things that I can rant about lasted approximately four hours, and this morning I was back to my usual cynical self. Hurrah!


Those who know me (that's people who know me now, not people who used to know me...I've changed a lot) may not think I'm particularly cynical. I don't know. It tends not to show. As Lady Macbeth said, 'Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under't'.


Woah. 15 people have visited my blog in the last hour and I haven't even posted this on Facebook. Am I becoming popular? Unless it's the person who I mentioned yesterday, visiting my blog over and over again. Dude, get a life.


Today was not my day. Today, I:


- Scuffed my new suede shoes (unfortunately not blue)
- Tripped over an askew paving slab

- Got pushed off the blue sofas by Angela
- Felt strangely ill in Biology, throat tightened, got real cold, stomach pains, anxiousness, combined with extreme boredom at having to learn about gaseous exchange
- Burnt my hand on the coffee machine (again...)
- Put my elbow in the coffee that Aimee spilled
- Missed my train back from Camberley


So, all in all, not really the best. The whole day was just this constant feeling you get when you're sharpening a pencil and every time you sharpen it the lead breaks and in the end you have to use it blunt or get a new pencil. I guess you're kinda screwed if you haven't got another pencil.


Does anyone know anywhere that sell exotic pets? Still set on looking after axolotls, can't find anywhere except the pet shop in town and I don't think they sell axolotls. -_-


Oh, Jess would like me to say that yesterday I drew a chicken/turkey with T-Rex arms and T-Rex/Incredible Hulk legs and named it Mike. I would have taken a picture and put it on here, but I have still not got internet on my Blackberry, and consequently am unable. Instead, please feel free to oggle at this mongoose.




FACT FOR THE DAY: Slugs/snails cannot 'walk' backwards. They have to go in the direction they are facing. Slugs/snails are members of the gastrapod family - meaning 'stomach foot'. They 'walk' on their bellies, moving by producing waves of muscular contractions with their foot, which is lubricated with mucus and leaves a characteristic slime trail.


CIAW ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment