Monday 3 January 2011

Janurary 3rd

So, my new year's resolution of blogging every day failed along with my Internet connexion. Thanks for that. -_-

It may have been a good thing, as I didn't really do much yesterday except go to Mel's to feed her guinea pigs and complete my English essay. YEAH.

Oh, Mum had friends over, who I had apparently met before, who then told me she was an invigilator at Charters and would probably be pacing round me in my Psychology exam next week...eek. This school is full of coincidences for me. I don't like it. I've now discovered that my step-cousins may also go there. It's slightly scary the connexions I have with this school. I promise, it's not deliberate!

So, today, my ACTUAL cousins came over, which was good because I hadn't seen them in ages. We had a feast of cold meats, jacket potatoes, various fillings, scotch eggs, prawns and the BEST black cherry trifle I have ever tasted. It was gorgeous. Like, extra gorgeous. Extra extra gorgeous.

Then we went for a walk round the field and saw Mugs, who I haven't seen for ages, which was nice :)

After that I did my Psychology homework and took a photo of my cat sleeping, which was the cutest thing in the world! Unfortunately, while attempting to upload it to my computer, I discovered that my computer does not have the required software to support my Blackberry. Instead, please enjoy the picture of this melon.



Laters! ♥ xx

UPDATE: 20:53
How I could have spelled the word 'connection' wrong twice in one post is beyond me. Someone shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment