Saturday 8 January 2011

January 8th

Good evening all! I'm sitting here as stuffed as a chicken fed triple its daily recommendatory intake, decapitated, filled with water, and then stuffed with sage and onion stuffing by a stereotypical housewife. Without the decapitation. Or the housewife.

I had curry for dinner tonight. It was lush ^_^

Anyway...

I had a strange dream last night. It was even stranger that I woke up several times during the dream and then, upon falling asleep, returned to the exact same place that I'd left off. Which I've never done before. It was really odd. I wrote it all down (I'm obsessed with dreams; just don't ask) which took forty five minutes. Forty five minutes to write down a dream! It was about zombies and fighter aircraft.

Anyway #2...

My day was again, pretty boring. I hoovered my floor. Yes, Sarah, I HOOVERED MY FRICKEN' FLOOR! It needed it, really.

Then I got this awesome guitar pattern going on and tried to write lyrics to it and failed. Epically.


NEED IDEAS. -_-

Look, a blue lobster! I love finding strangely coloured animals :D


Ok, so I've been pondering over this for a while (not the lobster).

I already have a YouTube account, and I use it to comment on things and like videos (such as Thomas's Vlog - yay!) but it hasn't actually got any videos on it yet.

So - should I start putting some stuff on?

Not really keen on putting my own stuff on YouTube. One, nobody will see it because no one will be searching for it. Two, I wasn't (not?) happy with my songs being on Spotify, let alone YouTube. Downloading and all that. So...covers?

Let me know ^_^

Three hours from sundown, Jeremy flies
Hoping to keep the sun from his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment