Friday 12 November 2010

November 12th

Well, Remembrance Day was a fiasco.

Extremists are the scum of the Earth. For ANY religion.

However, it seems I can't say these things any more, because the Muslim protesters are MUCH more entitled to 'freedom of speech' than I, a humble British citizen and a loyal subject of Her Majesty the Queen.

I don't care if I offend anyone. I will stand in silence on Sunday. I wore my poppy yesterday. I was one of only two students who wore a poppy at the GCSE presentation evening. I will wear it on Sunday. And I will be proud of the men and women who died for our country and continue to die. Every. Single. Day.

We shall have no more on the subject.


An interesting day today. It started much like the picture on the right. I have TWO quotes of the day, both from Mr Stephenson:

'Choir is not a democracy. Choir is a DICTATORSHIP. The dictator is a combination of me and SNOW PATROL.'

Stevo: 'So, can anyone think of any other style of music that uses modes?'
Nick: 'Reggae?'
Stevo: 'REGGAE MON!'

So, what happened?

Free - did my Music homework.
Biology
Psychology
English
Senior Vocal Group
Music
Ascot
Starbucks
Came home, watched the Simpsons, had tea.
Started writing a song
Realised it sounded a lot like another song
Contemplated scrapping former song
Started blogging.

Thomas, do you read the Daily Mail?
Perhaps a better question is do you believe what you read in the Daily Mail?
I refer you to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

Might call Anthony in a minute.

BLOG SOON ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment