Monday 8 November 2010

November 8th

Well, may I say, ladies and gentlemen, we have reached the 150 mark!

*trumpet fanfare*


Speaking of trumpet fanfares, have you any idea what our Royal Guards are doing with their spare time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLrjSYmbTTQ&feature=related

No wonder the rum's gone. They've all drunk it all.

So, who's had an interesting day today? I have. Not particularly well started though. I think I shall have to cease using my proper alarm clock. It gave me the fright of my life this morning.

It was CE day today at school, which either means Circus Exercise, Circular Elevation, Continuous Education or Curricular Enrichment. I prefer the first three. Basically it consisted of us pretending to be a President of a newly independent African country today. Our collective name was President Nulagi, and the woman on the screen (including every single one of our advisers) kept saying it as though we had short term memory loss. But we ended up dying at one point because we halted all expenditure so that we didn't have to take out a loan, and our people came in with guns and killed us all.

Hypothetically.

Then we had this Christian activist guy called Scott come in and talk to us about the stuff he's doing for the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. He said he lived with eight women, a lot of whom had children.

O_o

Can you blame me? It was funny. But this guy does loads of protests and marches and lays himself down in the street to stop traffic, pours red paint over signs and the MoD to try and stop sanctions and to make a point about how many civilians have died in the East since British and American troops went in there. I was actually quite surprised how much I didn't disagree with him. But he didn't answer my very legitimate question. HARUMPH.

Probably the highlight of my day was my chlamydia test. Which I didn't even need. But I wanted a glow in the dark sperm, so I did it.

I DIDN'T GET ONE. But I did get a pair of underpants that say 'Tried And Tested' on them. I'm going to wear them tomorrow.

Well, this has been a long and happy blog. I wish you all a happy Monday. If there is such a thing.

Could have been a signpost, could have been a clock...whatever you say, Nick. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment