Sunday 7 November 2010

November 7th

Sunday Sunday Sunday. IT'S MONDAY TOMORROR.

You see, I'm so distressed, I can't even spell 'tomorrow' right D:

Anthony thinks that no one can possibly blog every single day because then we would have nothing to write. To be honest, I agree. I did nothing today and consequently have nothing to say.

But I'm going to blog anyway, just to SPITE HIM.

Oh, especially for Thomas, because I believe he described Daniel Radcliffe's face as 'overly punchable':


You have no idea how much I laughed at this. This was tweeted by @Lord_Voldemort7 at Halloween, and, to be honest, I can't say I blame him.

THE SHOCKING TRUTH IS FINALLY REVEALED.

But what's happened today? Literally nothing. Highlight of the day was dropping a tomato into my brother's soup because he dropped an oatcake into mine. We love each other really.

Hmm. I have homework to do now. Now the most exciting of blog posts, but a bit happier than my last one! So goodbye, au revoir, auf widersehen and I will leave you with this:
It is: 47 days
          11 hours
          7 minutes
Until Christmas.

CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAS!

muchlove♥

1 comment:

  1. HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER. Sorry, couldn't resist :P I will now imagine him in a dress for the whole film :P lol. Wow, what an amazing day :P I wish mine was so awesome :p. I went driving O_o it's so scary :P. Proving Anthony wrong is a good hobby :P. CHRISTMAS O_O YAAAY :P x

    ReplyDelete