Saturday 13 November 2010

November 13th

Wowee! We passed the 200 views mark last night.

WOOP WOOP

I have been BUSY today! Sorting sorting tidying sorting tidying sorting sorting...I found all my primary school stuff under my bed and got all nostalgic and fuzzy. Then I threw most of it away.

TAKE THAT, KEY STAGE TWO MATHS.

And then I had fish and chips for dinner. Nom nom :D

Then I had a conversation with Lily about love. I say conversation, it was more of a debate, entitled 'Love is worthless on the basis that it does not last forever. Discuss.' I wholeheartedly disagreed. I think I won.

THIS IS A PIRATE:


This is NOT a pirate:


Whatever your opinions on the matter, it IS Robert Louis Stevenson's 160th birthday today! Happy Birthday, you scurvy dog. Don't drink all the rum at once.

BLOG TOMORROW. Remember to wear your poppies like good citizens ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment