Saturday 20 November 2010

November 19th

A two day post?* YES.

So yesterday was a good day. My free was awesome.

BAA BAA _________ SHEEP.

Insert your own word, provided it's not rude, lewd, crude, racist, homophobic, generally offensive or mildly controversial.

Jess + (phoebe's confusion + caffiene) = Aimee.
Yeah, I called Jess Aimee. Slightly embarrassing. Sorry Aimee. I mean Jess.

Oh my goshhhh, Children In Need today. PLEEEASE donate something, it's for a worthy cause and it's also fun to watch on telly. If you haven't watched it, iPlayer it! :D

So, my day:

Woke up three times during the night
Consequently didn't get up on time (as usual)
Got to school
Got changed (into my pyjamas, it was mufty day)
Free
Biology
English
Break, where we chucked my sheep around for a bit*.
Psychology
Senior Vocal Group (a record number of attendees today. 96, I believe)
Music. Minus the music. We moved sets around for the production. BUT Tommy's cake made it worthwhile. My turn next, how can I beat that? Hmmm...
Starbucks
Home
Children In Need.
Blog.

*That's a toy sheep, not a real sheep. His name's Mo. Little Mo, to be precise. Yes, he is named after Mr Moth. You had to be in Berlin to understand.

Today was a good day, up to the point where MY BIKE WAS STOLEN.
I feel like a complete idiot, because I was the one who left the key in the fricken' lock.
That's what you get.

THIS IS AN ONION.


G'night all :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment