Monday 1 November 2010

November 1st

OMIGOSH WHAT A STRESSFUL DAY


As stressed as this guy? Not quite. But the scenario is much the same. Moral of the story is do your work when it's set. And then I had to get up in the middle of the night and broken sleep is never a good thing...as I discovered when I woke up this morning at quarter to eight.

MY TRAIN IS AT HALF PAST SEVEN.

Luckily, mum was there to drive me there. And then I had a music theory lesson in my free. But this wasn't too bad, I'm quite looking forward to my next one!

Oooh oooh oooh, I found out I was on Spotify yesterday! It was ever so exciting, until the idea came to me that if it was ever available to buy from Spotify, cause it isn't at the moment (phew!) I may not necessarily get any money for it. I felt a court case coming on. But then I phoned my promoter and gig-getter Phil who told me not to worry - it's all linked to Reverbnation and I would get the same amount of money for my songs off Spotify than I would iTunes! Yaaay!

Who can know the thoughts of Mary-Jane? I don't know, Nick, you tell me ♫♥

*taps toes*

I need inspiration for my music composition! Anyone know any good military march music?

muchlove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment