Saturday 6 November 2010

November 6th

Today is an odd day.

Possibly due to a bad day yesterday.

To everyone who's parents are still together, you have no idea how fucking lucky you are. Because mine aren't and it fucking sucks. I'm sure most other kids who find themselves having responsibilities to two families and feel like they're being pulled in two would agree. I'm just glad that neither my father nor my stepfather have a particularly extended family, otherwise I'd be pulled in four.

Maybe this can lighten the mood.


This is an axolotl. I am going to pur-chase of one and christen it Gordon, or Jeremy.

I went to see a play today. Three plays in one week! THIS play was about these kids in the year above contemplating what's going to happen to them after they leave school, and there's this one guy who feels totally disconnected from the world around him and he basically unravels completely and in the end he tops everyone and gets sent to a mental hospital. It was really good.

But apart from that, I've been a little sad today. I nearly typed 'sod'. I guess I've been that too.

Then I went to a fireworks display, which was amazing. Loved it. Bonfire was warm and so was the mulled wine. Mmmm.

But it's late now, and dark. I don't like winter. At all.

I suppose I should be glad for the fact that Stephen Fry is back on Twitter.

Much love. ♥

2 comments:

  1. What was the play called ?
    Its sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was called Punk Rock - but I didn't get a programme so you'll have to go to the Oxford Playhouse theatre website and see if they've got any more info :)

    ReplyDelete